This is a comprehensive beginner’s course over four days that offers a full body routine to students with no previous experience. It can also offer massage therapists new techniques to enrich their existing practice.
What you will learn
This fantastic Shiatsu Foundation course is designed to give you a solid grounding in Shiatsu bodywork and a more extensive introduction to the theories of Chinese medicine.
You will develop your own awareness to Qi (energy) and learn to enhance its movement within the body, clearing blockages, strengthening vitality and life flow with daily Qi Gong practice.
You will begin to understand how your body works and what it is saying to you. With practical cookery demonstrations and 5 element catering by Joanne Faulkner you will learn how the flavours of food impact your organs and learn to listen and love your body so you can thrive and live your best life.
Learning powerful acupressure points you will be able to balance your body and live in attunement with the natural rhythms of nature and life.
You can then share this gift by giving safe and effective shiatsu to friends and family and integrate these new and powerful techniques into an already existing massage practice.
Upon completion you will receive a certificate and the foundation qualification required to enter professional Shiatsu Studies which is recognised across Europe.
The course includes FREE Shiatsu Intro workshops via ZOOM
This course offers:
- Principles and techniques of Shiatsu practice including learning A full body routine which includes an experiential introduction to the Classical Meridian system;
- Introduction to Yin Yang & the 5 Elements of Traditional Chinese Medicine and their corresponding flavours in the energetics of food;
- Qi Gong– Learn the classical 18 Stances for greater strength and vitality
- Do-In Japanese self care meridian exercises to open the flow of the body
- Powerful First Aid Acupressure for major illnesses.
Cost: €545 includes accommodation, food and tuition
Four Day Intensive Residential Retreat
25-28 February 2023 | Skibbereen, West Cork