Non Residential Foundation Course
This is a comprehensive beginners course that offers a full body routine to students with no previous experience. It can also offer massage therapists new techniques to enrich their existing practice.
4 Day Intensive non-residential Foundation Course in Skibbereen, West Cork – 10-13 November 2023 (€400)
EARLY BIRD RATE UNTIL 10TH OCTOBER 2023 : €350!
6 in stock
What is covered in this Foundation Course:
The course will cover the essential aspects of Shiatsu such as:
- Origins & philosophy of Shiatsu;
- Principles and techniques of Shiatsu technique, including Prone, Supine, Side-lying, Sitting;
- Introduction to the Classical Meridian system;
- Introduction to Yin Yang / 5 Elements;
- Acupressure for First Aid;
- Do-In Japanese exercise;
- Qi Gong – 18 Stances;
The course offers:
- Principles and techniques of Shiatsu practice including learning A full body routine which includes an experiential introduction to the Classical Meridian system; and
- Introduction to Yin Yang & the 5 Elements of Traditional Chinese Medicine and their corresponding flavors in the energetics of food.
4 Day Non Residential Foundation Course