Professional Shiatsu Practitioner Diploma
Professional Shiatsu Practitioner Diploma awarded on full completion of Modules 1 & 2 over two years, including final evaluation:
- 2 x Practical assessment from registered teachers
- 100 Treatment records
- 2 x Case Studies
- Final Exams
We are offering this professional qualification through a mix of intensive residential retreats, weekend workshops and online Zoom classes so that you can fit this into your existing work/family commitments.
*To obtain your Shiatsu Practitioner Diploma you must have obtained the Japanese Acupressure Certificate*
Professional Diploma Training Cost: €3,400.00 per year (for two years).
Payment Plans are available:
- 2 Payment Plan: Deposit: €500 & Balance: €2,900
- 3 Payment Plan: Deposit: €500 & 3 Installments: €1,000 ea.
This Diploma Course includes:
- Zen Shiatsu;
- Masunaga’s channel extensions;
- Zen Shiatsu energetics and theory;
Technique review, refinement and creativity;
- Tsubos (acupressure points) and their actions;
- Diagnostic methods, Hara, Back, Tongue;
- TCM – eight principles, causes of disease and syndromes;
- Case History taking;
- Practical feedback- throughout the year.
Full Price, €500 Deposit – 2 payments, €500 Deposit – 3 payments
Year 1, Year 2